Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Short film, good music

So I recorded and edited the music for my friend Esther's film "Lost and Found". Here's what it looks like.




It's a real cool short film, and I love her editing techniques. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the audio- it sounded amazing in the studio, but didn't come out as clear in the digital copy for obvious reasons. The composer and musician is a really talent guy from Pasadena who is a music student at UCLA named Braeden. I'd love to hear some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool video. Great job Perko! The 3minute mark was my favorite moment as the music cuts to an alarm sound as the two characters come face to face for the first time. Great build-up in the music/sound to that point. How was the recording done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick job sir. Gotta love a woman walking in rhythm! That can be a bit tricky to match up, hope it didnt drive you crazy. Sound quality was still fine. Tell Esther fantastic ending, and I love the slightly creepy factor to the film.

    ReplyDelete